Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stephen and Jackie

I met Stephen and Jackie through my photography buddy David. David and I collaborate on different levels and you should start seeing pictures of events we work together soon.
We decided to have the shoot around 7am in order to get the sunrise. The shoot was around October but the weather was still nice.
The shot took around an hr with the beginning of the shoot being a little challenging but then things got easier as we went along.
David and I made a long list of dos and don'ts after the shoot. The list has been used ever since.
Enjoy!












2 comments:

  1. The sunrise light is beautiful. I love the lake shot - so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Em. I never got why people got up to see the sun rise. Now I get it. Seeing the sun rise with it's golden rays is a very pleasant sight.

    ReplyDelete