Saturday, January 9, 2010

Folake, Titus and Zion

A few months ago, my Friends Folake and Titus had their first child. Folake and a few others call me butter because of a dish I made for our thanksgiving shindig a while back...long story.
I was delighted when I heard Folake was expecting. As soon as I heard she delivered, I called Titus to congratulate them.
Actually, I took pictures at their wedding and now its their daughter's naming ceremony...how nice.
In this day and age, parents need wisdom to bring up their children in the right way. So, Folake and Titus, my prayer is that you get wisdom to train Zion the right way.

Oh, they had some really nice jollof rice and fried plantain with moi-moi at the ceremony...cant forget that!












2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots Butter! By the looks of it, Zion's got Titus wrapped around her tiny finger already (smiles).

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real! Zion is definitely Daddy's girl.

    ReplyDelete