Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gina

Gina Gina Gina! When I think of Gina I think of cheesecake. A while back, Gina bought cheesecake, had a few slices and put the rest in the refrigerator of an office we both use. Well, I opened the refrigerator and devoured her cheesecake without permission. Instead of going crazy, she laughed about the whole thing cause it was a "mistake"...right?
I can categorically say she developed as a person and got a better understanding of why she is who she is between moving to DC and leaving DC.
It was time for her to move on so a bunch of us came together for a 'lime'. The food was so good that I forgot the camera for a while. I really had a good time a the lime.

Many more years of discovering purpose Gina!

Enjoy the pix!

DSC_2082 [newd]
Gina in yellow
DSC_1796 [newd]
DSC_1800 [newd]
DSC_1821 [newd]
DSC_1832 [newd]
DSC_1945 [newd]
DSC_1986 [newd]
DSC_1993 [newd]
DSC_2004 [newd]
DSC_2008 [newd]
DSC_2049 [newd]
DSC_2065 [newd]

1 comment:

  1. aaawww!!! when i think of cheesecake factory i think of Gbenga! lol thanks for the pictures! Good lime, good food!! being in DC was definitely a time of development and growth along with building relationships and enjoying life!! I learned a lot from all of you :)

    ReplyDelete