Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back to Texas!


My homeboy Isaac moved to the DC area from Texas around 3yrs ago. One of my earlier memories of him was seeing him back his F150 into a spot in Falls Church VA and him coming out with shades that have one of those elastic things around the back. I tell myself if I ever have to get a truck it has to be a chromed out F150.

Isaac is heading back to TX in a few days. This past weekend, the Potters threw him a going away bash. In our world, distance is insignificant; you can skype, there is face time...oh, Isaac is a blackberry guy. Anyways there is enough technology out there to keep us connected. In other words, its gonna be like he never left.

Here are some picture from the bash. Enjoy!

Image_1
Image_2
Image_3
Image_4
Image_5
Image_7
Image_8
Image_9
Image_10
Image_11
Image_6
Isaac with Owen

2 comments:

  1. It's been good times brother! I will definitely be seeing you around, both in person and electronically! Thanks for recording the event in such great detail. And no, I won't be using FaceTime anytime soon, lol.

    ReplyDelete