Friday, May 1, 2009

Liam!

So Liam turned 1 last week. This might sound like just another bday but it was a retrospective time for me. I've known Liam's parents for a while and I even have a pix of me holding Liam when he was born.
Liam can now say light because his mom points to light sources and says light. This emphasizes the need for us to help the newer/upcoming generation in the right direction. For us to help others, we need to have our matters in good shape. 

Note to self: start getting things in shape!

By the way, Liam is a super energetic kid. He is always laughing and walking around touching everything. 

Enjoy the pix!






1 comment:

  1. did a great job on the pics Gbenga, I know it's hard to keep up with Liam :) Thanks for sharing your observations, I am challenged everyday with the thought that Liam is watching (and many times mimicking) my every move. He will be watching more than just me and his dad as he grows older, so yes we are all influencing him together!

    ReplyDelete